Do you often struggle to get up in the morning? Well I know how difficult it is to leave that comfy bed when you’ve to go to work and by hitting the snooze button you make it even more difficult! For you’re hardly left with any time and the whole world seems to be standing in your way!
This is what I’ve faced and I know we all do unless you’re really an early riser, and you deserve a pat on the back my friend!!
- While getting ready there would then be an eye liner mishap. You started with a thin stroke but ended up looking as if going for a Gothic themed party!
- You’ve lost your pen drive or car keys or important documents or all of these!
- You forgot to charge your phone! Damn how to survive the whole day now?
- Breakfast- Oh forget it where’s the time?
- You miss the bus so you take your car (damn flat tyre!). Call up your friends (but they won’t pick up the phone- Murphy strikes again)
And those who know me would be smiling while reading this because often they’ve tried to rescue me 😉 by giving a call early morning just to wake me up or getting me breakfast!! This is what friends are for! Haven’t we all gone through this phase?
Alright, So today I’d be telling you tried and tested things which would make your morning routine from frenzied and hurly burly to calm and prepared one. Become a morning person and get your life sorted! And guys if I can do it, anybody can do it.
A few changes here and there will revamp your morning routine and help you achieve a healthier, energised and a better YOU!
So are you ready for the morning make over? Follow these simple steps:
- Pre planning– Sleep a little early and visualise before what you got to do the next day. Do prepare for your breakfast and also the dress so that you don’t stand confused in front of the wardrobe saying I’ve got nothing to wear! Wake up 30 minutes earlier,Go to your garden, balcony or near the window and hear the birds chirping, trees waking up to the mild breeze blowing. Try to absorb the goodness of Mother Nature. Initially it would be little difficult but over the period of time you’d realise it’s amazing benefits. Every second counts in the morning and you’d see how this half an hour will have an impact on your day] Source: Pinterest[/caption]
- Drink as much water as you can– Yes drinking water in the morning has therapeutic benefits. It works like magic, it detoxifies the impurities, keeps you glowing and charged up to fight the day!] Source: Pinterest[/caption]
- To-do and not-to-do list– Write down the things you want to accomplish for the day. It could be as simple as `call xyz’, `buy veggies’, `finish reading the book’ and so on. For not-to-do list, it could be, `don’t look at the phone for straight 3-4 hours’, `I won’t be rude even if the other person is’. Writing down may sound old school to some in the time in today’s world. But the feeling of making a journal and scribbling down with the pen is something else! Well I’m myself a typing person but I still believe that Pen is mightier than the keypad.
- Ever heard of 1 minute Workout? – Haha I know that sounds little funny. But indulging in any form of exercise in the morning is necessary to stay energised. Jumping jacks, stretching, planks, push ups can give you the boost to shine all day. Well a minute does get extended to 3-4 minutes. So when you don’t have the luxury time in the morning, you can surely count on this instant Workout.
- Basic beauty regime– It’s important to wake up your skin too. Gently exfoliate and even the cells would say Good morning Beautiful! Follow CTM (cleansing, toning, moisturising). Dab a little bb cream, put some gloss, little kohl in your eyes and you’re ready to go! Isn’t it that simple?
By now you know what’s not working for you. And now that you’ve realised so you might as well make a few tweaks that’d make some difference in your morning routine and eventually your life! But often I’ve felt that it’s easy to follow a simple routine but it’s even easier to fall out of it. So be honest with yourself, make it your goal and try to follow until it becomes a habit. And then, you’d always be ready to seize the day.
So guys what’s your morning routine? How do you start your day? Do share below in the comment section😀
Stay happy and stay fit!